mardi 22 mai 2012

The Enchaunted Tiki Room.




I'm a huge fan of Disney Parks. I even do my Masters in art history in contemporary architecture on the subject, is tell you! I grew up with Disneyland Paris and it’s part of my life. I subsequently visited other Disney parks around the world and these visits have played a big role in my artistic philosophy (oh, how beautiful! Sniff!).

So, here is a small sketch done for my avatar on Disney Central Plaza, the leading French-language forum on the Disney parks and the Walt Disney Company in general.
This is a mash-up between two wonderfull classics of the original Disneyland in California, The Enchanted Tiki Room and The Haunted Mansion.


Je suis un fanatique de parcs Disney. J’ai même fais mon master d’histoire de l’art en architecture contemporaine sur le sujet, c’est vous dire ! Le parc Disneyland Paris a bercé une bonne partie de mon enfance et  fais partie intégrante de ma vie. J’ai par la suite visité d’autres parcs Disney à travers le monde et ces  visites ont jouées un grand rôle dans ma philosophie artistique (oh que c’est beau ! snif !).

Voici donc un petit crobard effectué pour mon avatar sur Disney Central Plaza, le forum francophone de référence sur les parcs Disney et la Walt Disney Company en général.
Il s’agit d’un mélange entre deux grands classiques merveilleux du Disneyland original de Californie, The Enchanted Tiki Room et Haunted Mansion (la version originale de Manor Phantom pour ceux qui ne connaissent que la version parisienne).








Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire